On October 25, the day after Diwali, India will experience another celestial event following the Solar Eclipse or Surya Grahan. The final lunar eclipse of 2022, the Chandra Grahan, will take place in November. There will be a total moon eclipse. India, other Asian nations, Australia, North America, portions of northern and eastern Europe, and the majority of South America will all be able to see this Chandra Grahan.
Tuesday, November 8, will see a lunar eclipse, according to the website timeanddate.com. On November 8, at 5:32 PM, the lunar eclipse begins and lasts until 6:18 PM.
Will Chandra Grahan be seen in India?
Chandra Grahan 2022, a lunar eclipse that can be seen in India. In India, only the eastern regions could see a total lunar eclipse, whereas other regions could see a partial eclipse.
On November 8, the Chandra Grahan will be broadcast in Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Siliguri, Kolkata, and Siliguri.
Additionally, the total lunar eclipse of 2022 can be seen in Kathmandu, Tokyo, Manila, Beijing, Sydney, Jakarta, Melbourne, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Mexico City.
Be aware of the appropriate behavior during a lunar eclipse:
1. Food or water should not be consumed during the eclipse, according to the beliefs. According to some, doing this causes a person’s digestive system to weaken. As a result, the person is more prone to become ill.
2. According to legend, no new or auspicious labor should be carried out during the eclipse. It fails in that endeavor.
3. During an eclipse, it is considered unlucky to trim nails, comb hair, or brush teeth. As per the saying, one should not even sleep during Chandra Grahan.
4. Using sharp objects like knives or other chopping devices is strictly prohibited. If used, then there is a saying that the outcomes will be unlucky for them.
Lunar eclipse do’s:
1. Before the eclipse starts, cleanse your soul. It is lucky to take a bath before the eclipse begins.
2. During the eclipse period, worshiping your Ishta Dev or Goddess is lucky.
3. Donating during a lunar eclipse is seen to be particularly lucky. Ganga water should be used to mist the home after the eclipse.
4. One should take another bath after the eclipse is over. Such favorable outcomes are allegedly attained.
5. During the eclipse, tulsi leaves should be added to foods.
Chandra Grahan During an eclipse, who may eat?
By the way, eating is not permitted during the eclipse. However, pregnant women, kids, and the elderly can consume certain foods when necessary. It is because older people require age-appropriate medications.
Similarly, it is suggested that pregnant women occasionally eat and drink. Pregnant women are advised not to hunger for an extended period because the growing child in their stomach requires sustenance.
Similarly, young children cannot go long without food. Additionally, food cannot be withheld from them. Make an extra effort to include basil leaves in their food.
What to avoid eating during an eclipse?
According to scientific theory and holy scripture, it is advised to avoid consuming cooked food and cut fruit during the eclipse. Eating prepared food and chopped fruits during this time may negatively impact your health.
What to eat during an eclipse?
During the eclipse, milk should be consumed by the elderly, children, and pregnant women. Only drink this milk after bringing it to a boil with basil leaves. You can also eat dry fruits, coconut, bananas, pomegranates, and mangoes when the eclipse happens. They are packed with vitality, which is excellent for expecting mothers.
Contact Nakshatrika if you have any further inquiries or like to learn more about Chandra Grahan. The best astrologer in India is available at Nakshatrika, and he offers in-depth knowledge regarding the customs and beliefs of various rituals. In addition, Nakshatrika’s top online astrologer may assist you in resolving issues relating to people and relationships by analyzing your zodiac sign. Nakshatrika offers online puja services for people who want to perform puja but are still determining the exact vidhi and samagri. Besides this, Nakshatrika also provides live darshan or online darshan for its clients who cannot travel and attend temple puja.